How Can My Chiropractor Give Me Relief From Back Pain?
Do you suffer from back pain? Car accidents, falling, poor posture and lifting techniques, repetitive motion, and more can contribute to chronic back pain. As back pain worsens, your quality of life and working ability decline. Our experienced and well-trained chiropractor will use non-invasive treatments to relieve your back pain and improve your quality of life. Our skilled chiropractor and staff at Perron Chiropractic in Reston, VA, are happy and eager to assist you.
Why Does My Back Hurt?
The everyday activities of life can put a strain on your back, resulting in pain. While rest is sometimes enough to allow the back to naturally repair itself, chronic back pain is a more serious problem that needs attention. Misaligned vertebrae, herniated discs, inflammation, and nerve pressure can all contribute to debilitating back pain.
- Auto and Work Accidents: The violent impact of a car or work accident can cause bruised muscles, damage to nerves, dislocated vertebrae, and herniated discs.
- Bad Lifting Techniques: Poor lifting techniques put extra pressure on your spinal column and back muscles. Poor technique can also cause discs to rupture and muscles to tear. Both of these results apply pressure to nerves, increasing pain and impairing motion.
- Poor Posture: Poor standing or sitting posture places unnatural pressure on the spine and muscles. Muscle tension can lead to pain and stiffness.
- Repetitive Motion Injury: Repeating the same motion over and over does not allow torn muscle tissue to heal. The resulting pain can affect your ability to perform daily tasks.
Back Pain Treatment Provided by Your Chiropractor
A complete examination of your musculoskeletal system will reveal to your chiropractor where your back needs attention. A discussion of your daily habits, work routine, and any accidents can reveal the cause of your pain. Your chiropractor will create a treatment plan to correct any issues and enhance your body's natural healing process.
- Dislocated Vertebrae and Herniated Discs: Dislocated vertebrae put unnatural pressure against your muscles and may push up against nerves. Our chiropractor will gently work misaligned vertebrae back into their proper position. Targeted exercises will strengthen the muscles and connective tissues around these vertebrae, holding them in place.
- Generating Better Habits: Developing healthier daily habits may be necessary so as not to reinjure your back. As part of your treatment, our chiropractor will help you improve your posture and supplement chiropractic care through exercise.
Back Pain Treatment in Reston, VA
Quality chiropractic treatment will provide long-lasting back pain relief. You will find such back pain treatment at Perron Chiropractic in Reston, VA. Give us a call today to set up an appointment and let us help you on your journey to freedom from back pain.